Korg Pitchblack XS Compact Pedal Tuner
Unique design with a large display in a compact design With the footswitch integrated into the display, this unique design of the Pitchblack XS tuner offers a compact yet robust form factor with a display that’s as large as possible. Featuring a powdered finish on a durable housing, the switch responds wherever you press it, so you don’t have to worry about how your foot is placed or what angle the pedal is facing. Meter LED also offers bright mode settings for high visibility. Besides the enlarged display, more meter LEDs have been added for superior visibility. The bright mode (brightness) can be set at one of two levels, so that you can be sure to see the tuner display even better in situations where visibility is difficult, such as brightly lit stages and bright outdoor environments.
- Unique design with a large display in a compact design
- Allows switching between true bypass and the newly-developed ULTRA BUFFER
- Meter LED also offers bright mode settings for high visibility
- Ultra-high tuning accuracy down to ±0.1 cents
- Four meter display modes
- Built-in “just-right tuning” display
- Scale: 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range: E0 (20.60Hz)~C8(4,186Hz)
- Calibration Range: A4=436?445Hz(1Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy: +/- 0.1 cent (display mode: Strobe)
- Input Impedance: 1 M-ohm (tuner on)
- Display Modes: Regular, Strobe, Half-strobe, Mirror
- Connectors: INPUT (mono 1/4” jack), BYPASS (mono 1/4” jack), DC 9V IN
- Power Supply: AC adaptor (9V)
- Power Consumption: Maximum 40 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 70 x 80 x 47 mm (including protrusions)
- Weight: 198 g
- Included Items: Notices, Rubber feet, 9V battery x 1
- Accessories: AC adaptor (9V)
All products are shipped via Canada Post (Insured) with Tracking information.
This allows you the ability to follow your order through the process.
We DO NOT ship to Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories or to remote areas in
We only ship to residential and business addresses, and do not ship to P.O. Boxes
You can ALSO PICKUP locally at the store using our Curbside Pickup
RETURNS: Please Note, we will honour the return of an item if for any reason the product was not sold as described. We will just require that you contact the store for an RA Return Authorization within (7) business days of receiving your order.
Your item(s) must be returned with all the original packaging. For returned items,
we will credit you the original amount of your order minus the total shipping cost.
YOU the customer, are responsible for returning the item at your expense.
IF you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We want to make sure the you are well taken care of.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned; such as, Harmonicas and ALL Opened
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Terms Of Service