JBL EON One Compact
* OPEN BOX
The EON ONE Compact may be small enough to carry in one hand, but its sound is big enough to fill the room. You’ll be amazed at the 112 decibels of rich, crystal-clear sound produced across the entire range of this ultra-compact system, with deep, uncompressed bass even at high output levels. Its 8-inch woofer extends low-end response to 37.5 Hz—nearly an octave lower than other PAs in its class. With your loudspeaker, amp, mixer, and effects all rolled up in one easy-to-carry package, you’ll lighten your load-in while maximizing the value of your gear investment.
- 112 dB output the highest volume in its class
- 8-inch woofer with deep low-frequency performance down to 37.5 Hz
- Ultralight unit weighs just 17.6 pounds (8 kg)
- Set up quickly and easily using JBL Compact Connect app presets
- Sound your best with dbx and Lexicon effects including EQ, reverb, chorus and delay
- Balance your volume levels with built-in 4-channel mixer
- Optimize your sound with 8-band output EQ, customizable via presets
- Stream music from your phone or tablet via Bluetooth to up to four EON One Compact units
- Operate two EON ONE Compact units in stereo mode
- Two pro-grade preamps deliver fuller, richer sound from any microphone
- Connect mics, instruments and playback devices with two XLR/TRS combo jacks, one 1/4-inch hi-Z guitar input and one 3.5mm (1/8-inch) aux input
- Phantom power supports condenser mics
- One-touch ducking feature automatically lowers music volume when speech input is detected, ensuring every word is heard clearly
- Two USB 3.0 ports allow high-speed charging of external devices
- Tool-free, swappable battery provides up to 12 hours of playtime
- Fast battery charging—just 2.5 hours
- Two performance orientations: monitor and vertical; tuning and mixer displays automatically adjust
- Headphone jack allows private monitoring for practice sessions and managing presets
- 1/4-inch passthrough output allows system expansion with additional EON One Compact units
- Convenient, built-in tilting tablet stand orients to front or back of system
- Built-in pole mount expands configuration options
- External battery charger option available separately
- Ergonomic handle and even weight distribution make carrying the system a breeze
All products are shipped via Canada Post (Insured) with Tracking information.
This allows you the ability to follow your order through the process.
We DO NOT ship to Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories or to remote areas in
We only ship to residential and business addresses, and do not ship to P.O. Boxes
You can ALSO PICKUP locally at the store using our Curbside Pickup
RETURNS: Please Note, we will honour the return of an item if for any reason the product was not sold as described. We will just require that you contact the store for an RA Return Authorization within (7) business days of receiving your order.
Your item(s) must be returned with all the original packaging. For returned items,
we will credit you the original amount of your order minus the total shipping cost.
YOU the customer, are responsible for returning the item at your expense.
IF you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We want to make sure the you are well taken care of.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned; such as, Harmonicas and ALL Opened
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Terms Of Service