Blackstar ID:CORE Acoustic 30
Acoustic guitar enthusiasts who want pure amplified tone will love the ACOUSCORE30 Acoustic:Core 30 Combo Amp from Blackstar.
This compact, lightweight amp features two five-inch speakers driven by 30-watts of power and separate instrument and mic channels. The Acoustic:Core 30 is also loaded with a wide array of tone-shaping options. To begin, two switchable EQ shapes give you either a flat response or a mid-cut with some low and high boost. There is also an independent EQ and built-in Reverb and Chorus effects for each channel that let you dial in your tone to your desire.
Lots of tone options!
When you want to push the envelope a bit, Super Wide Stereo effects provide a really cool, analog-style tone. The USB port that lets you record your instrument and vocals directly, giving you lots of rehearsal options for improving your performance. And, an MP3/Line In is ideal for jamming and listening to music. The Acoustic:Core 30 can also be tilted back to act as a monitor during your performance!
- Compact, lightweight acoustic amp delivers incredible amplified tone
- Features two five-inch speakers driven by 30-watts of power and separate instrument and mic channels
- Loaded with a wide array of tone-shaping options
- Two switchable EQ shapes give you either a flat response or a mid-cut with some low and high boost
- Independent EQ and built-in Reverb and Chorus effects for each channel that let you dial in your tone to your desire
- Super Wide Stereo effects provide a really cool, analog-style tone
- USB port that lets you record your instrument and vocals directly
- MP3/Line In is ideal for jamming and listening to music
- Can also be tilted back to act as a monitor during your performance
- Power: 30W (2x15W Super Wide Stereo)
- Instrument Channel: Y
- Mic/Line Channel: Y
- EQ Instrument Channel: Low, High
- EQ Mic/Line Channel: Low, Mid, High
- Instrument Enhance: Y
- Mic/Line Vocal Clarity: Y
- Effects Instrument Channel: 2 chorus (Vintage and Wide), 2 reverb (Room and Hall) in Super Wide Stereo
- Effects Mic/Line Channel: 2 reverb (Room and Hall) in Super Wide Stereo
- Super Wide Stereo: Y
- XLR D.I. Output: Y (mix)
- Phase Feedback Suppression: Y
- Speaker Emulated output: Y
- Line Out / Headphones: Y
- Line In: Y
- TRRS Streaming: Y
- USB Audio: Y
- Tilt-back Stand: Y
- PA Stand Mountable: Y (with optional SA-2 adaptor)
- Speakers: 2x5"
- Power (RMS): 30 Watts stereo (2x15 Watts)
- Weight (kg): 6.3
- Dimensions (mm): 375(W) x 292(H) x 185(D)
All in a compact easily portable combo with the option of battery power.
All products are shipped via Canada Post (Insured) with Tracking information.
This allows you the ability to follow your order through the process.
We DO NOT ship to Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories or to remote areas in
We only ship to residential and business addresses, and do not ship to P.O. Boxes
You can ALSO PICKUP locally at the store using our Curbside Pickup
RETURNS: Please Note, we will honour the return of an item if for any reason the product was not sold as described. We will just require that you contact the store for an RA Return Authorization within (7) business days of receiving your order.
Your item(s) must be returned with all the original packaging. For returned items,
we will credit you the original amount of your order minus the total shipping cost.
YOU the customer, are responsible for returning the item at your expense.
IF you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We want to make sure the you are well taken care of.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned; such as, Harmonicas and ALL Opened
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Terms Of Service