Boss Acoustic Singer Live LT
The acclaimed Acoustic Singer guitar amp series delivers the finest performance in its class. A powerful bi-amp design works in harmony with the custom full-range speaker system, providing vibrant, high-definition tone that naturally projects the true acoustic qualities of your instrument. And with a host of onboard creative tools, you can easily enhance your sound, develop new ideas, and infuse your live shows with waves of fresh energy.
The Acoustic Singer Live LT is the most streamlined model in the series, offering simplified operation for players who don't need the looper and harmony features found in other Acoustic Singer amps. Dual channels allow you to connect an acoustic/electric guitar and a vocal mic, complete with dedicated EQ and effects for independent sound shaping. And via the loaded rear panel, you can interface with PA systems, music players, computers, and more.
Bi-Amp Design for Premium Sound
In high-end sound design, bi-amplification is the gold standard for accurate full-range audio reproduction. Every Acoustic Singer model embraces this advanced approach, with a custom woofer and dome tweeter driven by independent power amps for the most clear and natural sound possible. Every time you plug in, you'll experience full, punchy tone and ultra-clean broadband frequency response with no uninspiring harshness or boxiness. Precision cabinet construction further enhances definition and clarity, eliminating unwanted resonances and providing maximum projection on stage.
• Professional acoustic guitar amp with premium sound and features
• 60watt bi-amp design with custom-designed 6.5-inch woofer and dome tweeter
• Guitar and mic channels with discrete analog input electronics and independent three-band EQs
• Acoustic Resonance (three types) on guitar channel restores natural tone to stage guitars with piezo pickups
• Enhance effect on mic channel for full, well-defined vocal tones
• Delay/chorus effect on guitar channel, delay/echo effect on mic channel, and independent reverb on both channels
• Phase switch and notch filter for fast feedback suppression
• Tilt-back cabinet design for maximum sound projection
• Aux input with level control for backing music
• XLR DI jack and phones/recording output
• USB audio interface for computer recording/playback
• Control guitar and mic effects with optional footswitches
Rated Power Output: 60 W (Woofer: 50 W, Tweeter: 10 W)
Nominal Input Level
MIC INPUT: -33 dBu (2.5 k ohms)
GUITAR INPUT: -10 dBu (5 M ohms)
AUX INPUT: -8 dBu (10 k ohms)
Speaker: 16 cm (6.5 inches) Woofer x 1, 2.5 cm (1 inch) Dome Tweeter x 1
• MIC connector: XLR type
• GUITAR jack: 1/4-inch phone type
• AUX INPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
• PHONES/REC OUT jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
• MIX D.I. OUT connector: XLR type
• FOOT CONTROL MIC EFFECT jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
• FOOT CONTROL GUITAR EFFECT jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
• USB port: USB B type
• AC IN jack
Dimensions (W x D x H): 364 x 271 x 300mm / 14-3/8 x 10-11/16 x 11-13/16 inches
Weight: 10.2 kg / 22 lbs 8 oz
All products are shipped via Canada Post (Insured) with Tracking information.
This allows you the ability to follow your order through the process.
We DO NOT ship to Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories or to remote areas in
We only ship to residential and business addresses, and do not ship to P.O. Boxes
You can ALSO PICKUP locally at the store using our Curbside Pickup
RETURNS: Please Note, we will honour the return of an item if for any reason the product was not sold as described. We will just require that you contact the store for an RA Return Authorization within (7) business days of receiving your order.
Your item(s) must be returned with all the original packaging. For returned items,
we will credit you the original amount of your order minus the total shipping cost.
YOU the customer, are responsible for returning the item at your expense.
IF you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We want to make sure the you are well taken care of.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned; such as, Harmonicas and ALL Opened
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Terms Of Service