BOSS Katana Air Bluetooth Amplifier
* Here is a Very Clean Katana AIR w/Adpator
Meet the Katana-Air, the world's first totally wireless guitar amplifier. Featuring new
cutting-edge wireless guitar technology developed by BOSS, the Katana-Air gives you
the freedom to jam and practice without hassling with guitar cables. And with
support for battery operation, there's no need to plug into AC either, so you can
literally play anywhere!
Though compact in size, the Katana-Air is serious about sound quality. Equipped with
pro amp tones and effects from the performance-class Katana amplifiers, this wireless
wonder delivers premium guitar sounds for any style of music. To further extend the
cable-free experience, you can wirelessly edit and organize sounds with a dedicated
app and jam with songs streamed from your smartphone. With the innovative
Katana-Air and your favourite axe, casual playing has never been more convenient and
• Totally wireless guitar amplifier with newly developed BOSS technology delivers rock-solid
sound with ultra-low latency
• Custom wireless transmitter plugs into any electric guitar and charges while docked in the amp
• Transmitter provides 12 hours of playing time on a single charge, and automatically enters
standby mode to conserve the charge when no activity is detected
• Always ready to play, with motion sensing technology in the transmitter that instantly wakes the
amp from power-saving standby mode
• Premium tones derived from the Katana stage amplifier series, with five unique amp characters
and access to over 50 world-class BOSS effects
• Six onboard memories for storing favorite amp and effects setups
• Powerful stereo speaker system with full-range sound and up to 30 watts of power*
• Edit and organize tones wirelessly with the BOSS Tone Studio app for iOS and Android mobile
• Play along with music streamed wirelessly from a mobile device via Bluetooth
• Amplifier powered by eight AA-size batteries or included AC adapter
• Aux in for connecting wired devices, plus headphones/recording out for silent practice and music production
*The Katana-Air produces 30 watts of power when connected to AC, and 20 watts of power when
running on batteries.
All products are shipped via Canada Post (Insured) with Tracking information.
This allows you the ability to follow your order through the process.
We DO NOT ship to Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories or to remote areas in
We only ship to residential and business addresses, and do not ship to P.O. Boxes
You can ALSO PICKUP locally at the store using our Curbside Pickup
RETURNS: Please Note, we will honour the return of an item if for any reason the product was not sold as described. We will just require that you contact the store for an RA Return Authorization within (7) business days of receiving your order.
Your item(s) must be returned with all the original packaging. For returned items,
we will credit you the original amount of your order minus the total shipping cost.
YOU the customer, are responsible for returning the item at your expense.
IF you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We want to make sure the you are well taken care of.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned; such as, Harmonicas and ALL Opened
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Terms Of Service