Roland Blues Cube Artist 112
* Local Pickup Only
* This Blues Cube Artist is in Excellent Condition
* Has never left the House
The reinvented Blues Cube series launches the classic 1x12 combo amp into a new era, combining genuine tube sound and response with modern reliability and easy portability. Going far beyond modeling, Rolands Tube Logic design philosophy starts with carefully reproducing the inner workings of the revered tweed-era tube amp in every way, from guitar input to speaker output.
Versatile clean and crunch channels can be used independently or combined for a complex range of tones, while variable output power modes let you dial in burning, full-throttle sound at any volume. Road-tested and fine-tuned with feedback from top players, the gig-ready Blues Cube delivers the sweet, magical tone and satisfying feel that makes a great guitar amp a highly expressive musical instrument.
• Performance-ready 80-watt combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response
• Rolands comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviors of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
• Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities
• Master volume, three-band EQ, and Presence control, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
• Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
• Onboard high-quality reverb and tremolo effects with vintage sound character, plus effects loop for external devices
• Classic open-back design with custom 12-inch speaker and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage
• Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
• Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
• USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
• Optional GA-FC Foot Controller for Channel Select, Dual Tone, and Tremolo/EFX Loop
All products are shipped via Canada Post (Insured) with Tracking information.
This allows you the ability to follow your order through the process.
We DO NOT ship to Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories or to remote areas in
We only ship to residential and business addresses, and do not ship to P.O. Boxes
You can ALSO PICKUP locally at the store using our Curbside Pickup
RETURNS: Please Note, we will honour the return of an item if for any reason the product was not sold as described. We will just require that you contact the store for an RA Return Authorization within (7) business days of receiving your order.
Your item(s) must be returned with all the original packaging. For returned items,
we will credit you the original amount of your order minus the total shipping cost.
YOU the customer, are responsible for returning the item at your expense.
IF you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We want to make sure the you are well taken care of.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned; such as, Harmonicas and ALL Opened
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Terms Of Service