Boucher - Bluegrass OM Rosewood
* BOU-BG51-BM Sunburst
* Mastergrade Package
* Sunburst Package
* Solid Mastergrade Adirondack Spruce Top
* Solid Indian Rosewood Back & Sides
* Ebony Fingerboard & Bridge
* Bone Nut & Saddle
* Nut Width 1.6875"
* KOA Body Binding
* Abalone Rosette
* Medium Gauge Strings
Guitars from our Bluegrass Goose series are crafted and engineered to meet the
very high requirements of bluegrass guitarists performing live or in the recording
studio. Our guitars offer a large presence on stage due to the method of construction
and choices of woods. The Bluegrass Goose guitar is as “present” as all other bluegrass instruments whether you are strumming or soloing!
Robin Boucher personally selects Adirondack red spruce for the bracing and
soundboard in order to give the instrument its special bluegrass sonority.
Rich low ends driving mids and beefy highs describe the sound spectrum of our
These guitars are incredibly easy to play due to the elevated soundboard radius and
the unique profile of the neck which will perfectly match the hand of the guitarist.
The BG-51 is crafted and engineered to meet the very high requirements of bluegrass guitarists performing live or in the recording studio.
Our guitars offer a large presence on stage due to the method of construction and
choices of woods. The BG-51 is as “present” as all other bluegrass instruments whether you are strumming or soloing.
* Top Material : Adirondack Red Spruce (AAAA)
* Brace Material : Adirondack Red Spruce (AAAA)
* Bracing Pattern : Forward Shifted X Brace
* Brace Shape : Hand-scalloped
* Brace Size : 0,250’’ / 6,35mm
* Scale Length : 25,5" / 648mm
* Frets to the Body : 14
* Soundhole Diameter : 4.125" / 105,0mm
* Neck Width at Nut : 1.6875" / 42,8mm
* Neck Width at the 12th Fret : 2.125" / 54,0mm
* String Spacing at the Bridge : 2.200" / 56,0mm
* Backstrip Material : Koa
* End Graft Material : Herringbone / Koa
* Body Binding Material : Koa
* Purfling Material at Body Edge : Herringbone
* Purfling Material at Sides Edge : 3 ply : Black / White / Black
* Rosette Material : Abalone
* One Piece Neck Material : South American Mahogany
* Fingerboard & Bridge Material : Solid Ebony
* Truss Rod : Two-Way
* Top Nut Material : Bone
* Saddle Material : Bone
* Fingerboard Markers Material : Mother of Pearl (white)
* Boucher Logo material : Mother of Pearl (white)
* Headplate Material : Solid Ebony
* Machine Head Tuners Gotoh Nickel : Open Gear
* Pickguard Material : Synthetic Tortoise
* Neck Finish : Satin
* Soundboard Finish : High Gloss
* Body Finish : High Gloss
* Bridge Pins Material : Tusq® 4mm (black)
* Recommanded Strings Gauge : Medium 13-56
* Strings Installed at the Factory : Elixir Nanoweb
* Interior Label : Signed
* Hardshell Case : TKL tweed deluxe
All products are shipped via Canada Post (Insured) with Tracking information.
This allows you the ability to follow your order through the process.
We DO NOT ship to Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories or to remote areas in
We only ship to residential and business addresses, and do not ship to P.O. Boxes
You can ALSO PICKUP locally at the store using our Curbside Pickup
RETURNS: Please Note, we will honour the return of an item if for any reason the product was not sold as described. We will just require that you contact the store for an RA Return Authorization within (7) business days of receiving your order.
Your item(s) must be returned with all the original packaging. For returned items,
we will credit you the original amount of your order minus the total shipping cost.
YOU the customer, are responsible for returning the item at your expense.
IF you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We want to make sure the you are well taken care of.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned; such as, Harmonicas and ALL Opened
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Terms Of Service