Larrivee Baker-T Classic
Note: This model has a cosmetic blemish on the back side BELLY CARVE as shown in the picture.
Thus, we have reduced the price!
Rather than shipping back, we are passing on the Savings to YOU!
The all-new Baker-T Classic 2023 is Larrivee Guitars' latest precision-built American-made T-Style electric guitar. This Baker-T has fantastic new features, such as the much sought-after pickup design by Matthew Larrive, custom polished stainless steel hardware, and exclusive vintage electronics.
The body is crafted from single-piece ultra-light American Swamp Ash and weighs in on average at a comfortable 6-7 pounds. The Baker-T Classic comes with a quartersawn Indian Rosewood fretboard on a hard maple neck for that warm, spacious tone you find on the Baker-T Pro. The neck is fitted to the body using only premium stainless steel machine screws and precision threaded inserts. And when it comes to the bridge, this guitar offers a new exclusive double-cut from thick polished stainless steel, no plating, and custom large-diameter marine brass barrel saddles.
Most importantly, the newly designed in-house made pickups provide superior balance and are perfectly matched. The bridge pickup features AlNiCo 3 wide-diameter magnets that have been custom mirrored for a cool 3D effect. The neck pickup features custom-made wide-diameter AlNiCo 6 Magnets. These provide a sweet, complete, balanced tone in the neck position. The neck pickup is covered with a genuine nickel-silver cover - sorry, no subpar coated brass here! Each pickup is wound with 43 gauge plain enamel wire and spun on a 60-year-old vintage Leesona pickup winder. How cool is that? Both pickups are lightly potted in a mix of Parrafin and Beewax.
Special touches include using Matthew's private collection of vintage paper-in-oil capacitors for the linear tone pot. Headstocks are painted to match the body and fitted with high-end Gotoh SDS-510 tuners for ultra-smooth precision. And the multi-layer CNC-made pickguard and control are secured with brass inserts and machine screws!
• Single-piece ultra-light Swamp Ash body
• Traced from 1953 Blackguard
• Single piece Rock Maple neck
• Fast Playing "Slim-C" Neck
• 25.5" Scale Length
• First Fret 0.825" - 12th Fret 0.875"
• 1-11/16" Nut Width
• CNC Machined Compound Radius. 9.5" Radius at the nut, 14" Radius at the 20th Fret
• Dual Action Truss Rod w/ Spoke Nut Adjustment at Body
• Indian Rosewood Fretboard w/MOP Dots
• High-Density Bone Nut
• Traditional 1950s Deep Pocket Bolt-On
• Neck Angle Machined into Neck Pocket/Heel for Perfect Saddle Height
• Hand-sprayed ultra-high sheen gloss pure acrylic body
• "Super-Satin" hand rubbed satin finish neck
• Gotoh SDS 510 Nickel Tuners w/ CARD system (Made in Japan)
• Custom stainless steel polished control plate. Volume knob further from switch. (Made in USA)
• Compensated large barrel brass Larrive saddle (Made in USA)
• Yarn-wrapped AlNiCo 5 large pole bridge - Potted to prevent feedback
• Custom Alnico 6 neck pickup potted w. nickel silver cover
• Pickups connected RWRP for humbucking when played in center switch position
• Traditional CRL 3-way switch
• Custom Bourns "low-drag" 250 audio taper pot
• Custom Bourns "low-drag" 300k linear taper pot
• Vintage paper-in-coil capacitor (0.047uf)
• Puretone jack w/ 4 contact points mounted in Electrosocket jack mount
• 50s style wiring
• D'Addario XL110 strings
• Hard Shell Case
All products are shipped via Canada Post (Insured) with Tracking information.
This allows you the ability to follow your order through the process.
We DO NOT ship to Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories or to remote areas in
We only ship to residential and business addresses, and do not ship to P.O. Boxes
You can ALSO PICKUP locally at the store using our Curbside Pickup
RETURNS: Please Note, we will honour the return of an item if for any reason the product was not sold as described. We will just require that you contact the store for an RA Return Authorization within (7) business days of receiving your order.
Your item(s) must be returned with all the original packaging. For returned items,
we will credit you the original amount of your order minus the total shipping cost.
YOU the customer, are responsible for returning the item at your expense.
IF you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We want to make sure the you are well taken care of.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned; such as, Harmonicas and ALL Opened
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Terms Of Service