Harby Centauri Modifed
Harby Centauri Modified
- Original Centaur circuit with some modifications.
- *Clean blend knob: achieve the perfect balance between your original signal and the harmonically rich overdrive. The clean blend knob provides you with unparalleled tonal control, allowing you to dial in just the right amount of grit while retaining the clarity of your core sound.
- *Phat bass boost switch: are you craving a thicker, more powerful low-end response? Engage the phat bass boosting switch to inject your tone with an added dose of low-frequency goodness. Whether you’re laying down a solid rhythm or letting your leads soar, this feature ensures your sound remains punchy and full-bodied.
- *LED clipping diode switch: tailor your overdrive texture to match your playing style using the LED clipping diode switch. Toggle between the germanium diodes to keep it authentic to the original Klon Centaur or the added LED diodes for a more gritty, harmonically rich overdriven tone. From smooth and creamy to edgy and aggressive, this switch lets you sculpt your sound with precision.
- Gold-plated PCB (ENIG).
- Genuine Texas Instruments op-amps (TL072).
- NOS 1N34A germanium clipping diodes with original forward voltage of 0.35v (±15%).
- Solid anodized aluminum knobs (volume, drive, and tone controls).
- Neutrik input and output jacks.
- Buffered bypass.
- 9v DC operation using a standard negative center power supply.
All products are shipped via Canada Post (Insured) with Tracking information.
This allows you the ability to follow your order through the process.
We DO NOT ship to Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories or to remote areas in
We only ship to residential and business addresses, and do not ship to P.O. Boxes
You can ALSO PICKUP locally at the store using our Curbside Pickup
RETURNS: Please Note, we will honour the return of an item if for any reason the product was not sold as described. We will just require that you contact the store for an RA Return Authorization within (7) business days of receiving your order.
Your item(s) must be returned with all the original packaging. For returned items,
we will credit you the original amount of your order minus the total shipping cost.
YOU the customer, are responsible for returning the item at your expense.
IF you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We want to make sure the you are well taken care of.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned; such as, Harmonicas and ALL Opened
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Terms Of Service