SQUIER J Mascis Jazzmaster
This instrument is in pristine condition for its age and includes an SKB Molded Case with TSA Latches.
Squier honours alt-rock godfather and Dinosaur Jr. leader J Mascis with a striking new Jazzmaster guitar model that delivers as much massive sound and performance as its namesake. The pickups, hardware and finish are all specified by Mascis himself for tremendous tone and value. Only one instrument is good enough to bear his signature on his headstock - the J Mascis Jazzmaster.
• Maple neck with "C"-shaped profile and 21-fret rosewood fingerboard
• Two single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
• Classic dual-circuit design ("lead"/"rhythm") with volume and tone controls for each
• Three-way toggle pickup switch, two-way slide "lead"/"rhythm" switch
• Adjusto-Matic bridge with vintage-style "floating" tremolo tailpiece
• Gold anodized aluminum pickguard, vintage-style tuners
• Series: Artist Models
• Colour: Vintage White
• Body: Basswood
• Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
• Body Shape: Jazzmaster
• Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
• Neck Shape: "C" Shape
• Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
• Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
• Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
• Number of Frets: 21
• Frets Size: Jumbo
• String Nut: White PPS
• Nut Width: 1.675" (42.5 mm)
• Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
• Truss Rods: Standard
• Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
• Bridge Pickup: Single-Coil Jazzmaster
• Neck Pickup: Single-Coil Jazzmaster
• Controls: Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone; Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone
• Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup (Lead Circuit), 2-Position Slide: Up: Lead Tone Circuit, Down: Rhythm Tone Circuit
• Pickup Configuration: SS
• Bridge: Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
• Hardware Finish: Chrome
• Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
• Pickguard: Silver Anodized Aluminum
• Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
All products are shipped via Canada Post (Insured) with Tracking information.
This allows you the ability to follow your order through the process.
We DO NOT ship to Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories or to remote areas in
We only ship to residential and business addresses, and do not ship to P.O. Boxes
You can ALSO PICKUP locally at the store using our Curbside Pickup
RETURNS: Please Note, we will honour the return of an item if for any reason the product was not sold as described. We will just require that you contact the store for an RA Return Authorization within (7) business days of receiving your order.
Your item(s) must be returned with all the original packaging. For returned items,
we will credit you the original amount of your order minus the total shipping cost.
YOU the customer, are responsible for returning the item at your expense.
IF you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We want to make sure the you are well taken care of.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned; such as, Harmonicas and ALL Opened
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Terms Of Service